Sunday, September 13, 2009

Menu Planning Monday

Photobucket
Time to get back on the horse. Now that I have a good idea of breakfast, snack and lunch foods, I am just going to focus on putting my dinner menu on here. So many great ideas over at organizing junkie. Have a great week!

Monday
Tilapia w/couscous

Tuesday
Lasagna

Wednesday
Taquitos and cheese crisps

Thursday
Chicken pesto pasta salad

Friday
Salmon w/brown rice and steamed zucchini

Saturday
Turkey burger at Diamondbacks game (for me)

Sunday
Pineapple teriaki pork chops

1 comment:

aubrey said...

REQUEST> REQUEST>

I would like to continue to join your on your Journey to Health. I know your are very busy, but any chance you could come back to this blog. This was my favorite way to share this life changing experience with you. Love you lots, J