Monday, November 22, 2010

Menu Planning Monday





Thanksgiving week is upon us. I love Thanksgiving. Turkey is one of my favorite foods to make and eat. I am so thankful for all the bounteous blessings we have. I am thankful to have readers of my blog. Hope you have a wonderful week.

Monday: Beef roast with roasted potatoes
Tuesday: pasta with meatballs (Costco)
Wednesday: tacos
Thursday: Turkey with gravy and potatoes
Friday: Turkey enchilladas
Saturday: Date night
Sunday: Turkey pot pie

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Thanks for the update. Aubrey is in charge of making our menu's now, so I told her you would be posting stuff for our turkey leftover dinners on Sat and Sun. And you did. Thanks so much. Have a great week! Love ya, J