Monday, December 13, 2010

Menu Planning Monday



So, this week we will be eating from the freezer. I want to start my baking soon and I might need the room. Most of the items are from Costco. Pretty boring week, but hey, we are eating. I still haven't made the potato soup that has been on the menu the last 2 weeks, but my sister did and said it was delicious. I won't bother to attempt it this week.

Monday: cheese tortellini with shrimp
Tuesday: chicken tacos
Wednesday: tilapia
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: chicken burgers
Saturday: date night
Sunday: pork roast

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

1 comment:

Miz Helen said...

Hi Barbie,
Your menu looks very good. We would really love your Chicken Tacos. Thank you for sharing and you have a great week!