Monday, April 18, 2011

Menu Planning Monday

This is going to be a quick week for meal planning. We are headed to Utah to pick up our son from college. I cannot believe he has already finished the year. We will see what being home will feel like now that his old room is lavendar and occupied by his 16 year old sister.


Last week I enjoyed the asian lettuce wraps. I had never ground up my chicken before. However, I had purchased the Ninja from Sam's Club and it worked like a dream. The recipe was simple enough and I will probably make them again. Since I will be very limited on time, my meals are going to be super simple. No new recipes this week and with the heat, we need to get back to the crock pot and the grill.


Monday: grilled chicken


Tuesday: crock pot pork roast


Wednesday: leftovers


Thursday: Utah


Friday: Utah


Saturday: Utah


Sunday: Easter Feast


Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

No comments: