Monday, June 28, 2010

Menu Planning Monday



This week we are getting ready to leave on vacation. So, I am going to keep my menu simple and try to cook from my freezer. I don't want to spend too much time or money at the grocery store. This menu will probably seem boring. Sorry.

Modnay: leftover chicken enchilladas
Tuesday: spinach raviolli (frozen from Costco)
Wednesday: homemade pizzas on tortillas (or little caesars)
Thursday: grilled burgers (also frozen from Costco)
Friday: Leave for vacation

Check out organizing junkie for tons or recipes.

4 comments:

Miller Family said...

I won't be cooking much this week either with Mom and Dad here. Glad I get to join you on your vacation. See you next week. Love ya, J

Anonymous said...

Summer is such a crazy time. There is nothing boring about burgers!

Unknown said...

Come join me for What's On the Menu Wednesday this week. I'd love to see you there. Have fun on your vacation.

Martha said...

Love those simple weeks! Coming by from your link at Menu Plan Monday. Have a great vacation :-)