Monday, February 21, 2011

Menu Planning Monday





Last week I successfully made the shrimp tortellini caesar salad. The only difference is that because not everyone likes shrimp, I left it off and put steak and chicken and shrimp out so everyone could choose their own protein. We had leftovers of all those and I used frozen shrimp. That worked well for our family. This week I am going on a little trip. So, my family will be on their own for the weekend. I am not going to plan anything because I know they will do their own thing.

Monday: pesto pizza
Tuesday: spaghetti squash with meatballs
Wednesday: crockpot chicken (cooked in chicken broth with mrs. dash seasoning)
Thursday: chicken burgers and hot dogs
Friday: on their own
Saturday: on their own
Sunday: dinner with Aunt Vyla?

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

No comments: