Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Planning Monday




So, I was so busy on Sunday that I forgot to put the pork roast in. We had to raid the fridge and freezer for dinner. That means that today we get to have a wonderful meal and then have leftovers tomorrow. I just pulled some valentine stuff out of the garage. I can't believe it is coming up so fast. Not sure how we will celebrate it yet. With each week, tax season gets busier and we see Orson less. That means no dad for dinner. They usually feed him at the office. So, it's just me and the kiddos. He is big on eating cereal when he gets home.

Monday: pork roast
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday: tilapia
Thursday: fish tacos
Friday: breakfast for dinner
Saturday: date night
Sunday: chicken enchilladas

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

1 comment:

Keli said...

I hate when I forget to put dinner in, especially when it's dinner that takes a long time! I love pork roast though :)

You have a great week planned!

www.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com