Monday, January 31, 2011

Menu Planning Monday




It was fun to get back to trying new meals. Both the tomato basil parmesan soup and the apricot chicken were a success. I didn't get to the chicken noodle soup because I was at Costco that day and decided to just buy their fresh version.
I cannot believe that January is already over. It has flown by. My 3rd child is 15 today. Where is the time going? It is so fun to see my kids grow. They are all amazing. I hope they love to cook when they grow up and we can share more and more recipes with our families.


Monday: Macaroni grill for Rachael's birthday
Tuesday: chicken and steak fajitas using leftovers from Sunday bbq
Wednesday: crock pot chicken
Thursday: ground turkey and bell peppers
Friday: turkey burgers
Saturday: date night
Sunday: pork roast


Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

No comments: