Monday, January 10, 2011

Menu Planning Monday




It was great to get back into the rountine of things. I have Christmas 90% put away. Just the tree and the house lights left. It will be great to get everything packed into the attic.

We didn't end up having pork roast since I never bought one. I am looking forward to it this week. I am trying a couple of new and easy looking recipes.


Monday: pasta with broccoli
Tuesday: sour cream salsa chicken
Wednesday: tilapia w/avocado salsa
Thursday: chicken chilli with leftover salsa chicken
Friday: leftovers
Saturday: date night
Sunday: cranberry pork roast

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

2 comments:

Miz Helen said...

Your meal plan looks very good. We would really like your Sour Cream Salsa Chicken. Thank you for sharing and hope to see you at Full Plate Thursday this week.

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

YUM! I agree the Sour Cream Salsa Chicken sounds delish! :)

Great looking menu!