Monday, January 3, 2011

Menu Planning Monday



Christmas has finally ended. We had our last family party on Saturday. The trees and decorations are still up, but the fridge has been cleaned out. I am anxious to go through the pantry and clean it out. My life has been so busy, that I have got to plan more simple meals that I can easily stick to. I'm not really in a place where I can be trying lots of new recipes all the time. I'm debating as to whether or not I should stick with a theme for each day that is the same every week. Like crock pot day, chicken, mexican, etc. I don't know if I'm ready to be that organized. I do know that I want my family to eat healthier and so I may have to put one new healthy recipe in. We will see how it goes.

Monday: pasta with chicken meatballs
Tuesday: ground turkey with bellpeppers
Wednesday: fish tacos
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: chicken burgers
Saturday: date night
Sunday: cranberry pork roast

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

No comments: