Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Planning Monday




Has anyone else fallen off the good health wagon? Or is it just me? I am so ready to feel good again. Do I want my children to grow up and deal with weight issues and poor health? Absolutely not! So, it's high time we put some focus back into what is going into our mouths. I will be going back to posting my daily exercise routines. It's always good to be accountable to someone, even if it's just my blog. When I post my menus, I am always adapting my menu for myself. If there is pasta or tortillas, just know that I am eating the food with fresh veggies instead. Here's to having a fantastic week.

Monday: tilapia with avocado salsa
Tuesday: steak and chicken fajitas
Wednesday: leftovers
Thursday: apricot chicken with spaghetti squash
Friday: chicken burgers
Saturday: date night
Sunday: Tomato basil parmesan soup

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

No comments: