Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Planning Monday



Today my 10 year old noticed something about our menu. She said that every Monday we had some kind of taco or Mexican dish. She is so observant. On Sunday, I try to cook enough to use for Monday's meal. This is just one way to make life a little simpler. Over the last few weeks I have been scheduling leftovers for Thursday nights. So on Tuesday and Wednesday I make more than we need so we have extra. Right now this is what works for my family. What tricks do you use to get through your week?

Monday: chicken and steak fajitas
Tuesday: chicken caesar wraps
Wednesday: Grilled shrimp brushetta salad
Thursday: leftovers
Friday: chicken pesto pizza
Saturday: date night
Sunday: crockpot chicken tacos

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

No comments: