Monday, May 23, 2011

Menu Planning Monday



This week went horribly wrong. On Tuesday I rolled my ankle. The damage was pretty bad and I have been on crutches ever since. I am hoping to be cleared to walk tomorrow. Thank goodness for the meal plan. However, we didn't really stick to it, but were still able to have meals thanks to my kids and it's nice to have 2 teenage drivers who can go to the store for me. So, some of the items are going to be moved to this week. This is our last week of school and I am so ready for the summer break.

Monday: leftovers
Tuesday: crockpot chicken tacos
Wednesday: grilled shrimp brushetta salad
Thursday: chicken pesto pizza
Friday: 1st day of summer surprise
Saturday: out for Ally's birthday (my sister)
Sunday: BBQ (our easy Sunday go to meal)

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for hundreds of menu ideas.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Chicken pesto pizza is one of my favorite foods! :)