Monday, December 14, 2009

Pushing myself

My body aches. I have not pushed myself like this in a long time. It is good for me. It makes me feel strong even as I have to crawl to the waiting hot bath. I was out of town from Thursday to Sunday, so I ate out more than normal. Despite that, my weight is now 185.7.
Saturday I went to a 90 minute boot camp with my dad. I had a lot of fun, but it was hard and I appreciated that. I have been sore since yesterday. Today I knew I needed to get out and run. My muscles needed the movement. So, I ran and ran and ran and had the best run of my short career. Here are my lap times:
Mile 1-12:50 (running mixed with jogging)
Mile 2-13:05(running mixed with walking)total 25:56
Mile 3-13:48(running mixed with walking)total 39:44
Mile 4-17:02(walking mixed with jogging)total 56:46
I am more sore than ever. We will see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Ally said...

I am so proud of you. I love to see you getting stronger by the day and pushing yourself to get there. You are inspiring. Love ya, Al

Miller Family said...

You Rock! Is that 12:50 your fastest mile ever? Is running getting easier as the weight comes down? The realy question is, is it getting funner???? Love you lots, J