Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sorry

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!
This little ole blog gets neglected, but not as much as my other one. Yesterday was my 2 month anniversary of started my weight loss program. And, I have lost 32 pounds. I am amazed. I still have a great deal of fear that it will somehow just stop. Sometimes it's hard for me to feel excited because I fell like my success might go away. Obviously I still have a lot of mental issues to deal with. I have not been at this weight for over 5 years. I am only 8 pounds away from being at my weight from 10 years ago. These are the things I have to look at to keep me excited. It really is not hard to follow my eating plan. I love the food. I look forward to dinner with my family. I am proving that you can do this.
My excercise has waned slightly with the cold weather, but I am utilizing my treadmill more. I just can't run for 3 miles on the treadmill. Yesterday, however, I started at 4.4 and went all the way up to 5.5. I would do one minute then back to 3.0 for one minute. I would go up .1 with each minute. I love that I can run. I love that my heart is getting stronger. I love that I am prolonging my life. I long for the day when I can believe in myself every day and not have to convince my brain that I am successful.

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

I love that you are taking care of yourself. It blesses you as well as those around you. I am so proud of you and excited for you to wear your new black skirt. This hasn't been the easiest season of your life to make such dramatic changes, but you are a great exmaple of sticking with your plan and following through. I love you very much and wish we could run together more often. You are an inspiration. Take care. J

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you!!! You are doing awesome and looking great. I know you can do this and it will keep coming off. Keep it up. Love you!!!-----Ally