Monday, November 9, 2009

Goodbye to 200

I have been right and 200.0 pounds for the last three days. My food arrived today, so I am back on schedule tomorrow. I am proud that having to ration my food packets for five days and add more "real" food I was still able to lose 2 pounds. I ran 3 miles again this morning. My friend Sherry joined me at 6:00 a.m. and we ran the first mile in 14:52 with our total time at 47 something. I expect to see a 1 in front of my weight tomorrow or the next day. Stay tuned. My attitude is good. After 30 days I really have no desire to eat foods that I shouldn't. Every once in a while my mind will make me think I'm suffering, but I am not. Tonight we had delicious fajitas. Normally I would have at least two, wrapped in tortillas, smothered with cheese and sour cream. But, now I simply eat the chicken, bell peppers, pico and avocado. What a meal.

1 comment:

Miller Family said...

Hows the weather been for your runs? Are you decked out in your hats and gloves yet? Enjoy those morning runs, they're so good for your soul as well as your body. Love you lots, J