Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Planning Monday



Wow! What a week we had. I am so exhausted from all the festivities that I was tempted to put off menu planning; for a moment. But, I know what a difference this has made for our family and my sanity. We are officially on summer break now and we have a high school graduate in our home. In less than 3 months he will be off to college, and I will lose my best eater. Anyway, it should be an interesting week as we adjust to being together again.

Monday: leftover pulled pork from last nights graduation dinner (or barbeque)
Tuesday: My birthday dinner, hopefully not at home
Wednesday: Grilled honey lime chicken
Thursday: Crockpot chicken tacos
Friday: Grilled salmon
Saturday: Nathan's 18th birthday dinner
Sunday: Breakfast for dinner

Check out organizing junkie for tons or recipes.

1 comment:

M @ Betty Crapper said...

Have a great birthday. Enjoy your day.