Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Planning Monday



It's finally graduation week. That means something going on at someone's school every night this week. Add to that my sister and 5 kids arriving along with my parents, and we are talking a full house. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. We are sooooo excited. So, this is my best guess for how the weeks menu will go. I was going to try this recipe but we ate all the tortellini last week and I had forgotten I had this slated. So, I'll have to push it back until I buy more tortellini.

Monday: whole wheat waffles

Tuesday: tacos

Wednesday: Spaghetti and meatballs

Thursday: Dinner at Outback before graduation

Friday: Dinner out for my baby sister's birthday

Saturday: Whatever is left in the fridge

Sunday: Pulled pork sandwiches (graduation party)

Check out organizing junkie for tons or recipes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun week for your family!

Unknown said...

Bummer. I'm missing the whole wheat waffles. Can you make a few extra and put them in the fridge for me, so I can toast them for breakfast. One of my favorites! See ya manana. J