Friday, January 15, 2010

fat thoughts

If you have never been fat before, it's hard to understand what is associated with this disease. Yes, I'll call being obese a disease. Today I was at Sprouts and I realized that for the first time, I was not worried about what others thought of me. You see, wherever you go, you feel like the heaviest person in the room. I usually would spend my time at Sprouts thinking that people would look at me and wonder why I was shopping there. It is so crazy. I know that I don't spend my time analyzing people while I'm shopping, but that's what goes through you head when you are embarrassed by the way you look. This is just one of many instances that are coming into view for me as I take this journey towards better health. This is a much better place to be.

No comments: