Sunday, January 17, 2010

Menu Planning Monday



I've decided to do my menu on this blog. I'm not very good at planning out my menu every week, but my desire is great. Due to my health plan, I eat dinner with my family, but sometimes I prepare my food differently. Usually it is fairly plain and it is seasoned with Bragg amino acids seasoning and Celtic sea salt. So, if you see something with cheese or soup just know that I am not eating it that way. Pllus, my kids don't really like much seasoning, so it's better to make it plain.


Monday:Tilapia simply seasoned with salt and paprika


Tuesday:Spaghetti squash with marinara
meatballs (frozen kind from costco)
grilled chicken

Wednesday:Fish tacos with leftover tiapia
For me it will be fish with bell pepper, fresh pico and avocados


Friday: salmon

Saturday: I'm thinking Outback Steakhouse (we got lots of gift cards for Christmas)
I get the shrimp caesar salad
Head on over to organizing junkie to check out lots of great menu ideas.

1 comment:

aubrey said...

Sounds so yummy. We had tilapia Saturday night, but I put a breaded crust on it. Got find ways to get bread in every meal for the bread addict. I know, not good. Aagh.
But thanks for sharing the menu. I might piggy back on it. We like to eat healthy and fresh, it just doesn't always work out that way. Love you lots, J
P.S. I'm not Aubrey, I'm her mother