Sunday, February 21, 2010

Menu Planning Monday



Welcome to another week of attempting to be organized with my menu. The big hit from the week was the Slow cooker southwest chicken stacks. It was so simple and most of my family enjoyed the beans and corn. I took the chicken out instead of shredding it in the corn. We ended up having tilapia instead of salmon and I am moving the Chicken and dumpling soup to this week.



Monday: Leftover pork roast and potatoes from Sunday dinner

Tuesday: Chicken and dumpling soup

Wednesday: Grilled salmon

Thursday: tacos

Friday: Hawaiian haystacksSaturday: date night

Sunday: BBQ steak and turkey burgers

Don't forget to check out organizing junkie for tons of ideas.

1 comment:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

Mmm, the Hawaiian Haystacks look delicious! I think my girls would like this recipe!

Blessings,
Bella
http://lildaisies.blogspot.com/