Friday, August 7, 2009

Eating-Day 5

Because I live, I have to adapt. I just couldn't eat my oatmeal this morning. I took enough bites to take my vitamins, but that's about it. Then I was off to a meeting. Luckily, I packed my hearty snack. Grapes and string cheese. Then I had to have the car battery replaced. So, lunch did not happen until about 1:00. Better than most days, so far. Since I hadn't eaten my breakfast, I finished the chili from the other day, which was more than one serving, but I did not get full. Then it was off to take Megan to the doctor. Now I need my afternoon snack which was a whole wheat english muffin with natural peanut butter and 100% fruit spread. I was so on track for dinner until I found out that my mushroom caps for my pizzas had been put in the cupboard. Yuk! So, I had my pizza on flat bread. I know it was more calories, but I was adapting. I topped it with turkey bacon, olives, pineapple and green peppers. It was easy to take foods I had already eaten this week. Now I have to get next weeks menu ready for Sunday.

Weight:216:2 (pre-exercise)

1 comment:

Ally said...

I like the adaptations. I think you did pretty good and I am proud of you for bringing your snack with you....way to be prepared!!!