Monday, August 10, 2009

Eating-Day 8

I ate my watermelon before my run.
I ate my omlette after my swim. However, I was out of salsa so I added tomatoes, olives and onions to my eggs.
I ate my lunch before we went shopping.
I took my almonds and a pear with me. So, I wasn't able to eat my cottage cheese.
I got home from the store at 6:15 and still had to prepare dinner and go to meet the teacher at the school, so I ate my apple and almond butter.
I ate my tilapia, rice and spinach and I had to add a little fat free ranch because I seasoned the fish a little too spicy.
I didn't eat my yogurt and fruit, so instead I had one blueberry muffin that I had just made for future menus.
I rate today about a B+

Weight:215.8

1 comment:

Ally said...

The menu sounds great I am glad you are sticking to it!!!