Sunday, August 9, 2009

EatingDay 7

We had breakfast at the hotel this morning. I chose an english muffin with peanut butter and jam. I had a few bites of activa yogurt.

I had taken some hard boiled eggs, so I had one for snack along with string cheese.

I had lunch at someone's home after church. I ate a turkey sandwich rolled in a tortilla and 1/4 turkey croissant with about 6 carrots.

I left with a piece of chocolate cake. I had not even finished it before my stomach was shooting stabbing pains. It wasn't worth it. It also affected my mood.

For dinner we had cheese tortellini with marinara and alfredo sauce and green salad. I should have stopped with one helping but I didn't because I hadn't had an afternoon snack.

1 comment:

Ally said...

I am sure your belly was hating that cake after all the good stuff it has been getting.

The portion control has to become your best friend....especially at dinner!