Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Eating-Day 9

I ate my Kashi cereal before my walk. It called for 1 cup of fat free milk but, I don't drink milk, so I substituted it for 1/2 cup soy milk. The tradeoff was instead of 90 calories and 0 grams of fat, I had 65 calories and 2 grams of fat. I ate my hard boiled egg after my swim.

My snack was fine. I made the pesto pizzatas for lunch which were made on polenta. I loved it. I ate four instead of three, ate only 1/2 the salad amount and fat free ranch instead of low cal. caesar.

I never ate my afternoon snack. This could continue to be a problem with school starting, but I will keep working on it. So, I had a little splurge with dinner since we were celebrating back to school. I decorated the table and made baked chicken, spaghetti squash with marinara and green beans with almonds. I also had a piece of my ezekiel bread with some butter and a glass of sparkling apple cider. I was pretty full. I'm still not hungry either. All in all, a good day.

Weight:215.8 (same as yesterday)

1 comment:

Ally said...

you are doing good!